Personalized Brain Injury Rehab
- Have you been impacted by a brain injury?
- Are you seeking to become more independent?
- Have you maximized your rehabilitation in a post-acute setting?
- Are you ready for an individualized treatment program?
- Do you have unanswered questions or concerns related to your brain injury?
- Do you desire to expand your level of functioning for the best quality of life possible?
- Are you a caregiver that feels overwhelmed or burned out by the daily demands of caring for your loved one?
- Are you feeling frustrated by your loved one acting lazy, unmotivated, and having selective memory?
- Do you feel burdened by a change or reversal of roles?
- Are you longing for someone to support you and understand your unique needs as a caregiver?
- Would you benefit from tools and strategies to help you cope as a caregiver?
Once the brain injured survivor has achieved medical stability, the importance of a "medical model" becomes less of a focus as you place emphasis on their cognitive deficits. I specialize in assessing the unique challenges that result from a brain injury. Once I have a clear understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, I customize a cognitive retraining program specifically designed to maximize rehabilitation. To do this, I work collaboratively with the survivor and their significant other.